What is Urbanity Life?
The most comprehensive, informative, and rewarding experience on a world-class social media site that shares our unique fusion of young urban sophistication and inspires a more connected society.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● A party shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event(s).
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California.
If you require any more information or have any questions about any of the following information, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Urbanitylife.com Disclaimer
Urbanity Life, LLC, this website, is for entertainment purposes only. While we pride ourselives on providing accurate information, visitors use information on this site at their own risk. Urbanity Life, LLC will not compensate anyone in any way for losses or negative impacts suffered while making use of information found amongst the many posts, pages, and archives of Urbanitylife.com
Previously Published Posts
Previously published posts and articles may from time to time be updated without notification. Sometimes previously published posts and articles may contain out of date information or dead links. Please see the “date published” line at the top of each post. It is the visitor’s/reader’s responsibility to obtain the most current data.
Comments and the responsibility of those leaving comments
Writers of comments on this website will take full responsibility and liability for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments are not guaranteed. We do pride ourselves on keeping this civil and maintaining a friendly community. By commenting on urbanitylife.com , you grant the Urbanity Life, LLC world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your comments (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
Like many other Web sites, www.urbanitylife.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.urbanitylife.com and other sites on the Internet.
More on Cookies and Web Beacons
Google Adsense, Shareasale, Commission Junction, Amazon,
www.urbanitylife.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You Can Disable Cookies!
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. Or, head here for a nice list compiled by the U.S. Government:
FTC disclosures and affiliate information
The owners and editors of Urbanitylife.com reserve the right to use affiliate programs to generate income needed to keep Urbanity Life, LLC free and uncluttered.
Urbanity Life, LLC does NOT take money in order to review a product, run a promotion, or conduct a giveaway. Nor do we keep free samples if it’s possible to send them back. We believe in staying as independent and unbiased as we can, but we also realize that when there’s an opportunity to use an affiliate program to generate income, it’s a smart decision to make use of it.
What’s an affiliate program? Affiliate programs allow retailers and brands to track where clicks to their websites are coming from. A commission can be paid out to that website (in this case, us, Urbanity Life, LLC) if the person chooses to buy the product.