Do your teams build sophisticated systems and cringe at the time required for documentation?
For nearly twenty years, our team has provided IT and business stakeholders with complex business systems analysis and communication that enables teams to collectively provide great service. I craft formal use cases, intuitive user guides, and system-to-system specifications.
Would you like me to create the artifacts that provide you the power to focus on implementing the right solutions to specific problems?
Our portfolio of projects include:
- using the ScrumMaster methodology to lead the development of a Pest Management application
- implementing Tableau Server as a Business Intelligence Service
- documenting a 25 page IBM Maximo Platform Recovery Plan
- writing user guides and standard operating procedures for IT services teams
- mapping legal workflows to business rules for a credit collection agency's internal legal department, using UML-based diagrams